By Cristian Darie
* Hypertext Preprocessor is an open-source server-side scripting language, with hundreds of thousands of clients around the globe. it's extra well known than Microsoft’s ASP and ASP.NET. model five, out earlier than the top of Q2 of 2004, positive aspects new OO-programming services.
* MySQL is the preferred open resource RDBMS.
* there are lots of E-commerce parts, reminiscent of bank card transaction processing, that aren't effortless to benefit. This booklet will offer sturdy e-commerce strategies for personal home page and MySQL builders.
* this may be a superb significant other publication to Apress’ 1893115518 starting personal home page five and MySQL: From amateur to specialist via W.J. Gilmore.
Read or Download Beginning PHP and MySQL E Commerce PDF
Similar sql books
SQL is filled with problems and traps for the unwary. you could stay away from them in the event you comprehend relational thought, yet provided that you understand how to place that thought into perform. during this booklet, Chris Date explains relational thought extensive, and demonstrates via quite a few examples and workouts how one can use it on your use of SQL.
Be extra effective with the Oracle PL/SQL language. The 5th version of this renowned pocket reference places the syntax of particular PL/SQL language components correct at your fingertips, together with positive aspects extra in Oracle Database 12c.
Whether you're a developer or database administrator, if you happen to want solutions quick, the Oracle PL/SQL Language Pocket Reference will prevent hours of frustration with concise summaries of:
- basic language parts, equivalent to block constitution, datatypes, and declarations
- Statements for software keep watch over, cursor administration, and exception dealing with
- documents, tactics, capabilities, triggers, and programs
- Execution of PL/SQL capabilities in SQL
- Compilation techniques, object-oriented positive factors, collections, and Java integration
This convenient pocket reference is an ideal better half to Steven Feuerstein and invoice Pribyl's bestselling Oracle PL/SQL Programming.
Your hands-on consultant to studying Microsoft SQL Server research providers, Microsofts customizable research resolution for enterprise information modeling and interpretation. research providers is a robust instrument for enterprise intelligence, so realizing the essentialshow to create a dice, in addition to tips to set up, customise, and expand the elemental calculationsis serious to harnessing the total advantages of SQL Server.
Microsoft SQL Server has been a part of the company database panorama seeing that SQL Server 7 arrived in 1998 and has advanced into the relational and BI platform of selection through companies world wide. The functionality and entire characteristic set of SQL Server has been well known via the enterprise group and it truly is seen as a robust weapon of their database and company intelligence arsenal.
- Expert MySQL
- Web Database Applications With PHP and MySQL
- Joe Celko's SQL Programming Style (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems)
- PostgreSQL 8 for Windows
- MCSE Training Kit Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
- PostgreSQL 9 Administration Cookbook
Extra info for Beginning PHP and MySQL E Commerce
Because this company is already a mail-order business, it probably already has a merchant account and can process credit cards. Therefore, moving on to Phase III as soon as possible would be best for this company, so it can benefit from the preferential card-processing rates. Summary In this chapter, we’ve discussed the positive financial and customer service aspects of including e-commerce in your business operation. In the real and sometimes hostile commercial world, where it’s important to focus on raising short-term revenue and minimizing risk, an e-commerce site will help you by • Increasing your customer base • Persuading your customers to spend more • Lowering your fulfillment costs We’ve applied those principles to a three-phase plan that provides a deliverable, usable site at each stage and continues to expand throughout this book.
By the end of Phase III, however, you will have an e-commerce site with a searchable product catalog, shopping cart, secure checkout, and complete order-processing system. qxd 10 1/30/08 12:02 PM Page 10 CHAPTER 1 ■ STARTING AN E-COMMERCE SITE TShirtShop As we said earlier, we’re going to build an online shop called TShirtShop (which will sell, surprisingly enough, t-shirts). Figure 1-1 shows how TShirtShop will look at some point during the second stage of development. Figure 1-1. ro/phpmysql-ecommerce-2/.
1. The role of the MySQL server in the three-tier architecture is described in Figure 2-5. Figure 2-5. qxd 1/30/08 12:03 PM Page 27 CHAPTER 2 ■ LAYING OUT THE FOUNDATIONS Choosing Naming and Coding Standards Although coding and naming standards might not seem that important at first, they definitely shouldn’t be overlooked. Not following a set of rules for your code will almost always result in code that’s hard to read, understand, and maintain. On the other hand, when you follow a consistent way of coding, you can almost say your code is already half documented, which is an important contribution toward the project’s maintainability, especially when multiple people are working on the same project at the same time.